Saturday, July 01, 2006

Halfway through 2006

Here we are. Halfway through 2006. Humph.

The first quarter of this year was full of turmoil and stress. Looking back at the very beginning of the year, I guess things are a lot better than I had imagined they would be at this point. I was worried I'd be moping around at home with nothing to do and no one to hang out with and it's been quite the opposite. I've been much busier than I even thought was possible! Thankfully, my friends and MyPC have been keeping me busy!

Here are my goals for July:
I still haven't tied up all my personal loose ends and that is one of my major goals for the next month. To get all that stuff taken care of and over with. Also, I want to get my apartment "decorated". I still have nothing on the walls and I want to remedy that. I have some posters to put on the walls, but I want to frame them first. Which means I have to get them out of the closet, measure them and buy a frame and just do it!! I hate lagging on stuff like this and yet I do it anyway.

Also, because June was so busy that stuff fell through the cracks, the new policy for July is that I stay home two weeknights every week. Let's see if I can stick to that. That way, the laundry should always be somewhat kept up, the apartment should be fairly clean and the bills/mail won't get piled up. Oh! And I can start developing my crossword skills!! Plus, I just signed up for Netflix, so I can watch some DVDs!

No comments: