Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cheap Smog Test in North Hollywood

I posted yesterday that I had found a cheap place to take my car for its biennial smog test. I didn't post where I was taking it just in case I ran into problems. Well, Erin & I both took our cars there and as promised, our smog test cost only $33.00! That is including the $8.25 smog certificate. According to the owner, he gives this special price to cars, passenger trucks and SUVs that are 1996 or newer because the pass rate is about 95%.

The owner was really nice and courteous too! Even though he is a "test only" center, you can take your car there for a regular smog check.

If you need to get your car smogged, I would highly recommend:

Joe's Smog Test Only Center
10909 Burbank Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 760-0703

No comments: