Friday, July 07, 2006

I love to save money!!

I have to get a smog this year on my car. The last time I had to get a smog, there's an Arco station where the guys were totally nice and cool and I was just going to take it back there because they were such good people. I called over there and they no longer do smogs! So, luckily, I didn't waste any gas trotting out there.

So, I started calling around to find the "lowest" price. I called a couple places and they were both in the $48-50 range. I was complaining to my co-worker about it and she said that $50 is the going rate for a Honda Civic. So, after I ate lunch, I thought, well, let me just call a few more places. I'm so glad I did!

One of the places I called said that my Honda Civic would qualify for his online discount, so it would be $33 out the door! Yippee! I just saved $15 by making a phone call. Gotta love it!

No comments: