Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dating update

Since the "downgrading" of the dating relationship with #5 to more of a friend status, we haven't talked much. Mainly because he went to Europe for a week and had to get caught up on stuff. He did call the other night and we got caught up on what's been happening with each other. He asked about the kitty cat, I asked about his trip. You know, the usual. We made no plans to get together or talk again. I figure I'll wait for him to call me. I'm still somewhat on the fence and I don't want to be the one doing the pursuing. He's the one that wants to take it slow, so he can take it as sloooow as he'd like. I will follow his lead on this.

In addition, there's someone else I'm interested in, but I have been VERY reluctant to post anything about him. For various reasons. So, I guess I'll just say this: I think I'll know better by the end of the month whether there is anything more to this than just mutual interest/curiosity. And if there is, I will most likely post about it (and him) at that time. Til then, he'll just be the mystery man. The very handsome, smart and funny mystery man...

No comments: