Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Universe has a Sense of Humor

I was just talking to a friend the other day about how the universe has a sense of humor. It can throw funny stuff that you're not expecting your way!

Last night, #5 comes over and we fix sandwiches and we catch up on the last month. Then, he goes to clean a little spot on his shirt. And that's when I realize he's wearing this:



And I started giggling... He says, "Are you laughing at me? Have I had a little spot on my shirt the whole time?" I said, "No! I'm not laughing at you!" Which was true. And then I immediately said, "Oh, let me take a picture of you for my phone so when you're calling it'll pop up!"

How freakin' funny is that!!! The universe definitely has a sense of humor. Enjoy, all my party-people friends... You know who you are... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you anonymous commenter! (I think I know who you are...) :-)

I appreciate the head's up! It's fixed and I almost had a heart attack.

And to answer the second part of the question... I can't show his face, that would be weird! Esp. since he still doesn't know about this. But I'd be happy to email you the photo if you'd like!

Anonymous said...

Email away! I'd love to see the picture!

Stephanie said...

Done! Enjoy!!