Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Feeling better

Worse than being at home because I'm sick might be... being sick at home and alone. When I was married, I was hardly ever sick (not that you'd guess that from the last few months!), but when I was Jason did a really good job of tending to me. (Which, I'm finding out, isn't necessarily the case with all spouses!) I was really missing that over the weekend. At one point on Saturday night, I was feeling so down because I felt so lousy and I just wished I had someone there with me. But I didn't want to infect anyone, so I just went to sleep. I did end up talking to and seeing Jason on Sunday and it did help me feel better mentally. I was tempted to go lay down on his couch all day so he could take care of me, but that would've been wrong somehow, so I settled for dinner and chatting. A lesser of two evils.

However, I'm feeling much better than I have since Saturday and am at work today! Thank you to everyone who called, emailed, and texted to check up on me and a big "thank you" to Shane who drove some OJ and other supplies over yesterday!! I really appreciate all the contact because being sick and alone sucks. It really does.

No comments: