Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only one more day...

Only one more day to get my apartment cleaned up for my friend who's visiting for the weekend. I should've probably cleaned up for my couch surfer Sebastian, but bah, he was getting a free place to stay! And I didn't make time to do it. Oh, speaking of, if I have time tonight, I'll post some photos of me with Sebastian!

I pretty much put stuff away last night and tonight I have more laundry to do, dusting, need to clean the bathroom, change the cat box, and vacuum. Whew. And maybe squeeze watching "Beauty and the Geek" in there somewhere. If you're not watching that show, TiVo it!! It's sooo great. They have a girl geek with a hot guy this season. I can't wait. I was getting teary-eyed just watching the snippets of the upcoming season that they played at the end of the first ep. I wonder if the girls will start fighting over the guy hottie. We'll see! This show never disappoints. I love it.

Oh and we definitely are going to Belgium. I heard back from Reinhold and he has us set-up to stay with a friend. He's going to take us to some psytrance party on Saturday the 13th. I don't even know what psytrance is, but it sounds interesting. And he told me what he wants me to bring.... Mexican wrestling masks!! Luckily, I know someone who knows someone who is going to Mexico this weekend and I asked him to pick me up 15 to take with me. What an odd request! I certainly wasn't expecting that!

1 comment:

Seth Jaffee said...

"I should've probably cleaned up for my couch surfer Sebastian, but bah, he was getting a free place to stay!"

Is Mystery Man not also getting a free place to stay?

;-)