Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Ready for Fall

Have you noticed the days are getting shorter? I left a meeting a couple weeks ago at 7:30 PM and it was dark. It made me do a little happy dance inside... Why? Because that means fall is on the way! I love summer, but really, I think I have a thing for all the seasons (shhhhh...). Each and every one of them brings something special to the table.

Fall is football, soup, socks and jackets! It's blankets and roasts and cookies!

And you wanna know what happens when I have "free" time? And I haven't been to Costco for a while? And I'm tired of eating out all the time and I've been jonesin' to cook? And I've been missing autumn?

I come home bearing a big, giant, beautiful red 8 quart Le Creuset French oven... I'd been really wanting one of these last year, but could never find one big enough at a store. Finally! This cherry red French oven is mine! I can't WAIT to cook in it. I hope to have more pictures this fall of beautiful, delicious meals in it!

No comments: