Saturday, September 08, 2007

I have no plans this weekend!

As of this moment, I have zero plans to leave my house for any type of social engagement this weekend. I was enticed and invited, but I made no solid commitments to leaving my apartment for any reason! While technically, I have no plans to leave, I do have a lot of stuff I need/want to do. Namely:
  • Clean up! I haven't really done any cleaning for about two weeks because I've been home relatively little time since then and when I have been home, I've been exhausted.
  • Email couchsurfing people in Paris to try to find some couches to crash on for my trip next month. Wow, next month! I can't believe it!! It'll be here before I know it! Also...
  • Look into booking a hotel for Essen - I have a room secured, but there might be a more economical room available, but I need to check.
  • Mail in my jury duty notice. I "served" jury duty in August and I need to mail in my summons, which I've been putting off for a couple weeks now.
  • Work on road rally clues - The road rally is at the end of the month, so I need to review to clues to remind myself where I left off and potentially finish them up.
  • Exercise - Even if it's just for 15 minutes.
  • Watch BSG - I have the second disc of eps from season 1! Can't wait to watch it!
  • Go shopping - I need to buy a couple things from Macy's and they're having a big sale tomorrow. Plus, I have coupons. Need I say more?
  • Blog - I feel like there was something to blog about... hmmm...
  • Buy a new camera - My digital camera is dying. I got a recommendation of a camera to buy, but then I looked at Consumer Reports and that model isn't highly rated, so now I'm all torn. Should I just buy the one that was recommended by a pro photographer or one that has good ratings by CR? Decisions, decisions... I definitely want to take care of it though before I go on my trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron and I FINALLY finished up BSG season 3 last week!!! :D Too bad now we have to wait for February. :( Undoubtedly one of my favorites shows ever!