Monday, November 26, 2007

eHarmony Date #8.2

We met at the golf course to hit some balls at the driving range and on the putting green. I could get really good at golf if I put in the effort. I can definitely see why people enjoy it. We made a bet on the putting green which cost him a beer.

We went to dinner and the food was fine. At the start of dinner, I brought up a topic that had come up during our first date and really kinda stuck with me. It's too long to go into here, but I asked him more about it and the additional information he gave me didn't really help me feel any better about what he had done. He asked me out for a third date and I said that I'd think about it. After further thought last night, I think the answer is "no." So I'll be sending him an email to let him know.

Snippets of the conversation I had with him needs to be put in a completely different post called "The Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Judgmental." It certainly has been an active topic of conversation lately!

No comments: