OK, after someone who's never played C'n'G Live pointed out, what the heck is going on? Here's how you play...
You split up into gangs. The object is to get the most money. There are five rounds. The gang leader looks at the available cards and distributes them among the gang. If you get shot with a gun (not a shotgun), it takes two shots to "kill" you. A shotgun or grenade will kill you instantly. Whoever's left standing at the end of it gets a share of the loot!
These are the available "weapon" cards:
- Bang, bang, bang - you have a single gun (your hand) and you get one shot
- Double guns - You get to use double guns (BOTH your hands!)
- Shotgun - Make a shotgun motion with your hands, the person you kill gets to take one step backwards and spread their arms out. Whoever they can touch gets wounded (like one shot from a gun)
- Grenade - if you get shot, you can take one jump in any direction and spin around a la Wonder Woman and whoever you touch is killed.
- Backstab - if you are wounded/killed, you can backstab someone with your left hand (if you can reach them)
- Kevlar - you can ignore your first shot/wound. This doesn't protect against shotguns or grenades.
So this first video is people running around getting position. The second video is the chickening out of one Mr. Rubbo and the resolution of the rest!