Friday, November 16, 2007

BGG.CON

We barely made our flight yesterday morning. I had to RUN from security to make it on time. Once we got here, we ate some fried chicken at Babes Chicken Dinner House. The fried chicken was pretty good, but no Mrs. Whites!!

We got here and helped setup the library and then headed out to Thee Forks for dinner. It was awesome. I will give more detail when I get home and I am not posting from my Treo!

I already played Agricola once today! I was interviewed by StarTelegram.com today! The videographer said it would be posted Friday afternoon. I will have to check for it tomorrow.

More to post later! Tomorrow is the puzzle hunt. Oh and the Mavs KILLED the Spurs!


____________________________________________________________________________________
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.
Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

No comments: