Saturday, November 17, 2007

BGG.CON Day 2

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. The con is so much fun. We rocked the puzzle hunt! We came in 6th but that was pretty good considering a few teams are practically professionals! We placed ahead of one of them. More imprtantly, we came in ahead of Erin and her team.

I ended up staying awake til 8 AM. I was pretty tired. Tonight is the game show and I am looking forward to it. I am actually helping not participating. :-)

We just had Baby Back Shak today. I have pictures and they will be posted when I get home.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

No comments: