Thursday, June 08, 2006

New games update

It looks like I'm right on schedule to hit 100 new games for this year! I am at 45 new games for the year and we're 44% through the year! It's hard to believe! Also, I think I've discovered that I really enjoy "press your luck" types of games. I think it's the gambler in me!! I'm going to an all day gaming thing on Saturday, so hopefully, I'll add a few more games to my "new games" list.

I'm also hosting my first official games night next week at my apartment. I've been trying to figure out how many people I can fit. I think I can fit 12-13 people and that's exactly how many I have signed up to come over. We'll see how it goes! It should be fun! I'll take stock when everyone's there to see if I can fit one more card table in the living room. I don't think I can, but we'll see once everyone gets there.

No comments: