Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1 vs. 100 Game Show

I received a call last week from a woman (Jen) that used to (or maybe she still does) work on Lingo. My sister & I went on Lingo and won the top prize of $10,000 last year. We went back for a rematch vs. online winners and lost! :-( That losing episode just aired at the end of May and I just watched it on Sunday. OK, enough recap!

Jen called and said that the makers of "Deal or No Deal" were making a new show called "1 vs. 100" and she wanted to know if I was available to try out! It's a trivia/pop culture, money banking show and she said the difficulty level is similar to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?". So, I'm going today to try out for the show! Hopefully I'll pass the test! Update on how it went to follow tomorrow!

See the update here.

See the further update here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How difficult are the questions?

Stephanie said...

Not too difficult. There was more than one version of the test. On mine, there were a couple fairly easy math questions, but then there are also TV trivia questions (about Friends, Will & Grace, etc.) and some history questions. Most of the history/math questions could be answered with a high school education. As far as the pop culture questions, you either know it or you don't. I made an educated guess based on only watching a couple episodes of Will & Grace and think I guessed properly, but since I don't watch the show, it was more difficult.

The questions are multiple choice, so you have a limited selection to choose from at least!