Thursday, May 24, 2007

eHarmony Update

I signed up for eHarmony in January for a six month membership. I was lagging for a while, but since I decided to get back on the eHarmony bandwagon, things have started ramping up a bit. I have four dates tentatively scheduled over the next couple weeks.

Let's put them in chronological order:
  • Monday - This one sounded good on the phone and pretty easy-going.
  • Thursday - Haven't talked to him, but he lives nearby and looks cute.
  • Next Saturday - We haven't really clicked on the phone, but I'm trying to be open-minded.
  • Next Sunday - I have a feeling he might be too immature, not unreasonable considering he is only 27.

So I might go from four dates over the last four months to four more in the next two weeks! I'll post updates on how the dates after they happen!

No comments: