Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Jeopardy update

Well, I went to see my friend Erika tape her Jeopardy! episode last week and unfortunately, she didn't win. I think I was more disappointed by it than she was. Her take on it was, "Hey, I just won $1,000 for a few hours of 'work'!" How true, how true, but it's hard for me not to imagine winning the big $$ or at least winning to be able to come back for another show. Watching her on there, I decided that after I move and play for a bit, I will have to start studying some to be gain more trivial knowledge so that I can try out for Jeopardy!

The subjects I know I need to study are: Presidents, state factoid info., geography and royal crap. I never know when any of the royal families ruled or which kings belonged to which dynasties and all that stuff. So, that maybe can be a resolution for 2007!

No comments: