Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New games and Jeopardy!

Well, I was looking at my sheet of new games for the year and I'm up to 30 new ones. If I stay at this pace, I won't hit 100 new games for 2006, but I'll be pretty close! Although, with that convention later this year, that might put me over the top. We'll see... One recent new game took a mere 3 1/2 hours to play!! :-) It was a little longer than expected, but fun anyway.

I am going to watch a friend compete on Jeopardy! tomorrow. I'll let everyone know when her episode will actually air. I'm honored to know that I inspired her to try out for J!. Not by my fearsome trivia knowledge (ha!), but because I organized a group of people to watch a taping last year. Apparently, it had never really crossed her mind to try out until she went to watch a taping. She's supersmart, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will dominate the competition!!

No comments: