Thursday, April 20, 2006

Money blogs

Blogs are odd. For example, all the people I have on my friends list on LiveJournal are people I know in real life. Most of the people on my blogspot blog are in real life friends and some people I've never met in real life. Well, I've decided to start a third blog (because two just isn't enough) and it's going to be a money blog. This one will be completely anonymous! If you're interested in starting one, Jonathan at MyMoneyBlog started a new website only for money blogs. I don't know how it will work, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I started blogging because my sister had her blog going and I thought I'd give it a shot. I started writing about the stuff she and I like to talk about (mainly food and such), but then my money obsession starting taking over and little bits of that popped in with a side of friends and games. This thing has turned into a mish-mash which is fine, but I think I'll try the money-dedicated blog because I get down to particulars without having to worry about who's reading it. Sounds like fun, huh?? :-)

No comments: