Wednesday, April 11, 2007

eHarmony Date and more

I had an eHarmony date last Saturday. It went as the other two have gone. Nice guys, pleasant enough, but not an instant spark. This one loves sports and I'm fine with that, even though I don't watch a ton of them, but he also loves food. Specifically, he loves trying new foods and restaurants and likes watching Food Network, so we definitely have that in common. I told him I'd go out with him again if he was interested (even though I really didn't feel it), so we'll see if he calls. I would prefer the instant chemistry, but I know there are people I've met that it wasn't that way with, so I'm trying to keep an open mind to the fact that maybe it'll be the 2nd or 3rd date before something clicks.

On the eHarmony front, there is one guy who I am particularly interested in based on his profile and pics. He sounds way more like "my type" - geeky, smart, into games, cute! We're almost at the stage where we can email each other through the site. I'm just waiting for him to answer my last set of questions. The questioning process... that is another post all together.

I am getting together with someone I met totally organically the first night I went to the Guitar Hero Bar I've been frequenting lately. He's cute and funny, and hey, he likes GH, what could go wrong? :-) He asked for my phone number the last time I saw him saying that he wanted to "get together to play some GH." Well, he called and we've been exchanging emails, so he's coming over Friday. I asked a few of my GH lovers over to play also, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: