Monday, April 30, 2007

eHarmony Date #4

I went out on my fourth eHarmony date (#4). This one also went well. I do have to say that none of the guys I have met have been jerks. At least not on the surface. They've all been quite polite, respectful and overall, very nice.

#4 called me on Saturday and amazingly I was actually home! We chatted for a while and then set-up lunch plans for 1 PM on Sunday. I met him for sushi in Burbank and we had a very nice lunch. We never ran out of stuff to talk about and I had fun. I realized while I was talking to him that my life might sound weird to guys. He said, "It sounds like you're pretty good friends with guy Y and guy Z..." I said, "Yeah, I probably see those guys like four times a week." Now if I had a boyfriend, obviously, that would decrease. Maybe I shouldn't mention them so much when I first meet someone, but there was a lot of conversation that involved them peripherally, so they got mentioned. Not talking about them wouldn't change the reality that they exist and that I do, in fact, spend a lot of time with them. It also doesn't help that my best friend's name is Shane, but she's a girl!! I made sure to mention that fact while when I was talking about her.

There were a couple quick hugs at the end. We'll see if he calls. Verdict is same as the others, no huge spark, but I'd go out with him again just to see...

No comments: