Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have a date tonight

Or at least I think I do! We've played phone tag all week long and through the messages, we've managed to piece together this much: we're supposed to meet tonight sometime around 7 PM. Where? I'm not sure just yet. For what? Not sure about that either. I'm fine with just meeting for a drink or dinner. I guess I'll find out if he calls me back. The last message was from me to him today and I gave him my cell phone number so he could call me and we could firm up the plans. We'll see how it goes!

Update: Details have been firmed up. We're meeting for Colombian food at a place I read about last weekend. We'll see how it goes!

After date update: The date went well. He looked just like his picture and was a nice guy. I wouldn't say there was any kind of strong chemistry, but he certainly didn't make me want to not go out with him again, so we agreed to set up a future date, but it's probably going to be at least a couple weeks away due to our busy lives. Perfect for me though since I'll be pretty busy over the next couple weeks anyway!

No comments: