Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm feeling better! But what about my soapdish?

So I'm finally starting to feel better. I took yesterday as a sick day and slept in until 12:30 PM!! I never do that!! I guess I really needed some rest!

I wanted to post more about my cons, but then realized that probably there really isn't much more to say that would be terribly interesting to non-gamers. :-) So I won't bore you with details. Suffice to say that I had a marvelous time, met lots of great people and I'm already planning my next few trips that will revolve around gaming. Yes, I have a problem!

But on the upside, I'm making more and more friends across the US and I'm very happy about that! I'll be able to know someone anywhere I go!!

But, I'm worried about my soapdish... I accidentally left it in Denver and now it's being held hostage!! I received these pictures in the mail today! My soapdish is being tortured!!

Keep that match away from him!

Not the acetone!

Oh no!!

No comments: