Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Guitar Hero Update

I'm still struggling to get through Free Bird on expert. I was doing better last night, but not quite there yet.

I found out from Linc & Nikki that if you get 100% of the notes correct on a song, you get 5 GOLD STARS!!!! I haven't gotten any of the gold-starred yet, but Travis did a couple last night on medium.

Also, there's an Xbox 360 version coming out with 10 new songs and the ability to download new songs. I don't own an Xbox and I'm not quite certain that I'm willing to pony up $400 for the system, plus the cost of the game and probably new guitars since I'm sure the PS2 guitars won't be compatible with the Xbox. Boo~ !

According to Wikipedia, these are the songs that will be on the new Xbox Guitar Hero:

  • "Hush" - Deep Purple

  • "Dead!" - My Chemical Romance- listed as a master track (not a cover)

  • "Billion Dollar Babies" - Alice Cooper

  • "Salvation" - Rancid

  • "Possum Kingdom" - Toadies- listed as a master track (not a cover)

  • "Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo" - Rick Derringer

  • "Life Wasted" - Pearl Jam

  • "The Trooper" - Iron Maiden

  • "Drink Up" - Ounce of Self

  • "Kicked to the Curb" - Noble Rot
  • No comments: