Friday, July 13, 2007

Date #5.5 - The arcade

I fell in love with Atari 2600 at age 5. I distinctly remember thinking my dad was so cool because he had an Atari and he let me play it before I'd go to kindergarten. My favorite game back then? Breakout (game 11). So, no big surprise that I still love going to arcades! That's why taking me to an arcade is always a winning idea. Even though I hadn't told #5 that yet, he took me out for video games and miniature golf Wednesday night. We wanted to do the batting cages, but there was a line! He was very affectionate while we were out and we had a great time. He's actually pretty decent at the Dance Dance Revolution! We went to Starbucks afterwards for some more chatting afterwards.

Also, after more thinking about the weird feeling I was getting last weekend, I thought of another possibility as to what it could be. In my past, I've often just gone out on one or two dates with someone and then just sort of "fallen" into a relationship with them. So maybe I'm feeling weird because that isn't what's happening even though I like him. Maybe because we're taking our time, I'm feeling weird about it because it's just not what I'm used to. It's just a theory.

I think now that we've reached five dates, I'll go ahead and stop recapping them. If anything major happens, I'll post about it, but until then I think I'll quit talking about it so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, but I like the recaps! :P