Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Heroes: Season One - Finished

I finally finished up season one of Heroes today. Wow. That show is so good. I can't wait for next season. I hope they don't mess it up! One thing this show has going for it... there is eye candy for everyone on this show. There is a rainbow of colors and types. Seriously. Someone for everyone.

Speaking of, I was smitten with Peter Petrelli at the beginning of the show. He's my favorite type: sweet, caring, Italian, thin, pale and dark hair! Well, that crush I thought I had for Peter Petrelli at the beginning of the show was exponentially magnified in the "Five Years Gone" episode. He's hardened, angry... bitter, even. And I love that scar down his face. Oh! He was way more sexy with those five years of attitude under his belt. I'm not usually into the "bad boys," but man, it worked wonders on him! I think this just points out the fact that I like the angry ones.

No comments: