Friday, August 11, 2006

1 vs. 100 Game Show Update #3

OK, I'm starting to become a bit worried. When I spoke with the casting person from 1 vs. 100 last week, he said that I should receive an email with forms and instructions of where to go for the taping etc. He gave me his phone number and told me to give him a call if I had any questions. So, I asked, "So, if I don't get the email by Monday, should I give you a call?" He said, "Yes."

It's Friday, I still haven't received an email. I called him on Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon and now again this morning. If I don't get that info, I guess I'm going to be free to be on the decorating crew for the MyPC blender drinks night tomorrow!

I really, hope he calls. I'm going to try calling again between 9:30 - 10 AM and see if I can catch him at his desk.

No comments: