I will make Potato Leek Soup for sure (with my homemade stock!!) and if I get lots of people to RSVP, I will make a pot of Split Pea Soup. I'll pick up some yummy bread too...
Other potential munchies:
- Deviled eggs - could boil the eggs Thurs or Fri
- Veggies w/ranch dip - easy to make
- Cheeseball - make on Fri
- Peppered salami - slice on Sat morning
- Cheese & crackers - a variety of both
- Cookies - could make Thurs or Fri
- Meatballs (in a crock pot) - throw in the pot Sat
Just thinking out loud so I can figure out what works the best.
EDIT: OK, now I've received a lot of RSVPs, so it's definitely Potato Leek and Split Pea. I also am picking up croissant sandwiches from Costco. Other munchies: Munchies (Doritos, Cheetos, sunchips, pretzels), Kettle potato chips, cheeseball, salami with cheese and crackers, candy bars and caramel & candied apples that I bought at the store. I am trying to make this as low stress for myself as possible.