Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas shopping

Wow, how did it already get to be December? This year has flown by!! Last year, my goal was to get all my shopping completed by December 1st, so I'd be freed up to bake cookies, wrap presents and write Christmas cards during December.

I did an assessment last night. I made my list and checked it twice. Thankfully, I started shopping in July, so it looks like I'm more than halfway done shopping plus I have ideas for almost everyone.

It's always a struggle... how much to spend on everyone? Should I get that person something? Do I think this other person will get me something? Should I get them something practical or quirky? Questions, questions!

I pared down my list to the people that I feel closest to now. I have budgeted and now I'm ready to tackle the rest of the list!

No comments: