Saturday, April 19, 2008

Recharging my batteries

I've been home alone the last couple days, recharging the batteries. Last night, I chatted with a couple friends, watched some TiVoed programs (yay!!) and went to bed before midnight. That pretty much qualifies as early for me!

Today, I went into the office from 6 AM - 9 AM, then had an eyebrow waxing appointment. Then I went to Costco!! I haven't been there in ages! I also did six loads of laundry, re-read the book that I'm leading a book group for tomorrow and have been catching up on my Food Network programs. I also did something I haven't done in months! I swept my balcony! It looks so much better.

I watched an episode of Barefoot Contessa today that really made me want to make her Coq au Vin recipe! Oh my, it looked so delicious! After making her Beef Bourguinon a couple months ago, I'm itching to use my Dutch oven again. Oh, I wish I had taken pictures of that stew. It was delicious!!

Tonight, I'm going to just clean up around the apartment (and maybe play some video games) and go to bed early. Tomorrow is my first Ultimate experience and then a couple MyPC meetings, so I have a pretty busy day tomorrow. I'm glad I've been able to relax some today. It's been sooooo nice!

No comments: