Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Crunch Time

Work has been insanely busy this week due to (a) the fiscal year closing on 3/30 and (b) it's the first time I'm completely responsible for the books of one of the other companies I'm responsible for. And their accounting practices are awful. I love the guys that run the place, but they are not accountants. I think I'm going to have to start coming down here once a week to check on things.

I'm down in the OC working right now and instead of wasting two+ hours driving back and forth to home, I'm spending the night at the president's house tonight. And getting up super early to try to finish these books by noon tomorrow.

But, to brighten my day, Marc sent me this bacon-riffic link that you HAVE TO check out!! It's certainly ONE way to attract a carnivorous man!

No comments: