Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Schreiner's Fine Sausages

Mmmm... sausages...

I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture. That being said, I picked up some sausages from Schreiner's Fine Sausages in Glendale and they were delicious! I ended up buying four bratwurst, rolls - like French bread hot dog buns, a jar of sauerkraut and a small jar of grated horseradish deli mustard. I also picked up some desserts from the bakery next door, an eclair and a white chocolate heart shaped bowl with marzipan mousse and topped with about 15 gigantic, delicious raspberries. Actually, that is probably worth a picture.

We grilled the brats and I made a big pan of grilled onions to put on top too. Very good. I don't know why I waited so long to go there myself. I had eaten sausages from Schreiner's a while ago at my friend Stephanie's house. I will definitely be going back again soon. Everything was delicious!!

Everything is better with pictures. I was just so hungry, I had to eat!

Here's their contact info:
Schreiner's Fine Sausages
3417 Ocean View Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 244-4735

No comments: