Thursday, November 01, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012

Every year I toy with the idea of doing NaBloPoMo, which is the challenge to blog every day for the month of November.  This year I should have absolutely no excuse because I can blog from my iPhone! So, let's just give it the old college try and see if I can even do it for a week.

Meanwhile, today I got a check-up.  I went to have an echocardiogram done, a treadmill stress test and right now, I have a Holter monitor attached to my chest (insert joke here).  The technicians who did the first couple tests said that, unofficially, everything looked normal.  I hope that trend continues!  I have to return tomorrow at 9 AM to have them remove and download all the information they're collecting for the next 16 hours.

Day one complete, but I reserve the right to add more whenever I want.

No comments: