Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Seating Chart or Not?

The wedding is quickly approaching and now that the big pieces have fallen into place, it's now time to start focusing on some details.  One of which, is whether or not to use a seating chart.  Since the wedding isn't very formal, I wasn't sure if we should or not, but I think it will help relieve anxiety for the out-of-towners or the in-towners who don't know many of the other people who will be at the wedding.

So... I went ahead and made one.  Since Jason and I are board game lovers, I think we're going to use pie pieces from Trivial Pursuit to indicate which table everyone belongs to.  Unless of course, I can think of something better in the next week or so, but that's doubtful.

It's still open to revision, but I'm glad to have yet another to-do list checked off!

No comments: