- Turkey (of course!) from Shelton Farms so it's a fresh, all natural, free range turkey
- Stuffing - bread type with no fruity stuff
- Mashed potatos
- Yams/Sweet Potatos - to be made by my SIL Jodi
- Broccoli-Mushroom Casserole
- Yellow Squash Casserole
- Fried Cauliflower
- Corn Souffle - to be made by my SIL Jodi
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce
- Cranberry Relish - my favorite, it contains oranges, celery, red onion and jalopenos
- Pumpkin Cheesecake - to be made by my sister Dawn, she already has some practice!
- Sweet Potato Pie - to be made by my SIL Jodi
Whew! I think that's it! I have to go through my fridge and get rid of all the extra stuff to make room for leftovers!! It will be an adventure! This is only my second Thanksgiving dinner ever. The first one ran WAY behind schedule because the turkey label lied so my turkey took WAY longer to cook than indicated.
In anticipation of T-day, I purchased a brand new saucier pot/pan/whatever you call it. It's beautiful and I love it!
I also purchased a new roasting pan because mine was the $8 version from the outlet mall and will NOT fit an 18-20 lb. turkey in it. It barely fits three Cornish game hens in it!
Kitchenaid Five-Ply Stainless Steel 15 by 11 1/2 -Inch Rectagular Roaster with Rack
I did buy this stuff to use for Thanksgiving, but I can use this stuff year round. We already tried out the saucier pan and it's fabulous!! I love it!! The roasting pan should be here by Tuesday, so it will be here just in time!!!