Friday, April 17, 2009

Dating Update

I haven't posted much about dating lately. Last month I went out on a couple dates with a guy from OKCupid and they were fine, but no sparks from either direction. He's into board games though, so I have invited him over games once since and we had fun.

Other than that, I do have someone on the horizon and that's about all I can say about it because he knows about the blog and prefers that I don't blog about him, which is completely fine by me. Although, by mentioning him at all, I may have already broken the "don't blog about me" rule. Hmmm... Well, no particulars will be forthcoming, so I think technically, this is okay. :-) This will be the only mention unless things really ramp up and then I think he'll have to give me a wee bit of leeway to post a little something, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

And of course, I had re-joined eHarmony with some three-month special they had going on, so it just figures that this would happen right that! I'm going to go put that on hold for now.

No comments: