Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Brass Online

One of my favorite games in the last year has been Brass, a game from Martin Wallace that came out during my trip to Essen in 2007. It was 50 Euros, so it seemed a little pricey at the time, but man, I'm kicking myself for not getting a copy. I really am a fan of that game.

A guy has posted a primitive website that has an AWESOME version of Brass. It's not pretty, but it works REALLY well and I think playing Brass by email is a great idea. This game can produce a lot of thought and this gives people the time to think out their moves!

I finished one game last week and it was great. And I'm totally looking to play some more. Here's the website:

http://brass.orderofthehammer.com/

Anyone interested? You just create a free account! If you know how to play, you can check out the format on the game I just started up called Craftybeans.

1 comment:

Seth Jaffee said...

I saw that posted on BGG and I jumped right in! Brass is probably my favorite game right now.

Sadly, a player dropped in the middle of our 4p game, but we're almost done now. I have made some BIG mistakes, but we'll see if I can pull out the win :)