Sunday, May 21, 2006

The first official post from my new apartment

Yea, I did it. I'm sure people do it every day, but I hooked up the DSL and now I can check email at home! And I can post on my blog from home. Yippee! I've been making an effort to try to post on a more regular basis. I think that works better than trying to write these giganto posts every week or two.

I had a fabulous weekend! Shane & I went to an outdoor movie party at my friend's house. It was really, really cool. They have a homemade movie screen that's probably 15 ft wide by 10 feet tall and they have a PVC frame that they tie it to and then put their computer outside with the DLP projector to put the movie up for us all to watch. It was a BBQ too, so there was lots of yummy food and the weather was perfect! The invitation was also a ballot and everyone voted for two movies. The winners were: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure and What's Up Doc? which I had never seen. I haven't see Pee-Wee's in a long time either, so it was almost like seeing it for the first time.

I am still working on unpacking the apartment, so I didn't do much today. Not much at all...

No comments: