Rather than doing a recap, I will attempt to catalog the various movies that I'm watching this year. I'll have a separate post for books, although, there will be a lot of beach reading on there, so maybe I will just make that one private. Not to say that what I'm watching won't be...
A lot of what I watch is "background" TV/movies while I'm working on busywork.
- Deadpool - Watched this with the guys. Pretty funny, with bonus beauty - Morena Baccarin.
- What If - Cute rom/com with Daniel Radcliffe
- Survivor 43
- Winning Time (HBO) - Ridiculous and so fun to watch. Loved this. Can't wait for season 2!
- Hung (HBO) seasons 1-3 - Story about living in LA... I went to a friend's house who was hosting a party game night. One of the friend of a friend plays the son on this show, so I watched this to see him as a teenager in there.
- Julia (HBO) - season 1
- The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House (Netflix) - really cute and fun to just watch the food.
- Dark (Netflix) - finished seasons 1-2 in February 2023, moving on to season 3! Update: finished season 3 in early March 2023. While I enjoyed the show, after watching 1899 first and the end of that first season and then the end of season 3 Dark, I'm done with these creators.
- House (Amazon Prime) -
- Game of Thrones - my during work background TV for Feb 2023. Only 10 years late!
- Mandalorian -Season 2 - watching this as it comes out in March - April 2023.