Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Phone Call

I *love* the book "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo. It's a great book and I'd recommend it to anyone who's out there dating. It's like a checklist of warning signs when you're in a relationship and it isn't just for women!

One of the chapters is called:
He's Just Not That Into You if He's Not Calling You

Well, good news! He called and left a message last night (while I was out). After he had already sent a couple short emails. So, for now, I can cross that chapter off my list.

As a total side note: For dating purposes, I much prefer a phone call to email. It's more personal. It's definitely better than an email. So I was especially pleased to see that he had called.

No comments: